Thursday, April 29, 2010

Heather Harmon,retired

Back to reality


The day Ted Elliott and got home the sky was crying.
crying maybe because of the betrayal to which he had to witness? No, White, heaven cries. And not even see. It was raining, simply. Pure atmospheric phenomenon, nothing could be simpler.
Maybe I saw the sky was crying because I wanted to do myself.
wanted I can vent, throw out the flash of regret that I was burned bodies.
Because I felt like this? Why?
See Matt Elliott and exchanging amorous effusions I tore into it.
And, looking into the eyes of little Ted, I felt terribly unfair to him. In addition to break, destroy, pulverize a marriage would have destroyed (or simply changed radically) the life of a child. And then what? A few nights of passion. With the man who ... well ... I loved.
But I really loved? Or I just need a figure who could not find more Valentina, Jordan and Cecilia?
It was for this multitude of questions buzzing in my head that I decided to pack the same day.
And no, or at least not Matt tried to convince me, by subterfuge, to stay.
And so, from day to day, I left the white house by the sea to return to the gray monotony of all time.

*** When I got home the sun had set long ago.
walked down the hallway, lit only by the faint glow of the spotlights.
Air pinch my cheeks. Probably the shower that I had met hours earlier along the coast was also spent here.
inhaled, the moist air and the smell asphalt still wet filled my nose.
Home sweet home.
I rummaged in my bag and I recognized many problems without the cold iron of the keys against my fingertips.

*** The room was plunged in darkness, but without too much time elapse, my eyes were already accustomed to the darkness, also because of the light filtering through the windows.
I saw the outline of the table set (I saw the glint of silverware and the shapes of the bottles) and other kitchen furniture which I never realized that you can feel the absence.
The light suddenly came on.
jumped. I had completely forgotten that he left a pregnant sister and traitor in the house. Or rather, I had done everything to remove it, especially the last adjective.
Cecilia was in front of me. His face was tired, marked by purple circles, and his body was greased to excess.
If before the belly was a small mention in the jersey, now urgently demanded a maternity dress.
Her hair fell wildly over her shoulders and she wore only a complete close. Why turning in my house in lingerie?

*** When I saw the door behind him appear in Jordan boxer I was difficult to interpret because of the clothes shown so little.
"You gone, "she said. I shrugged my shoulders and smiles.
Actually I did not want to smile but I did just to make it clear that if she and Jordan were together, they fucked or attending only occasionally, however I did not care at all.
This week I had grown up and I knew when people wanted as their next and then I do not care for their decisions entirely.
More than anything else was the position I wanted others to see, deep in my heart I suffered like a dog.
See Jordan, clinging to the deformed body of my sister, with hands on her belly, I tore wounds had struggled for months to close. See Cecilia
with hands on hands of the man who should have been mine, I ached even more.
But I continued to smile. I smiled until I reached my room where I burst into tears smothered in the pillow. ***




0 comments:

Post a Comment