Friday, April 16, 2010

How To Part Your Hair For A Weave Chinese Bang

My Heart Will Go On

changed again without pictures but I'm too curious to know what you think of this new chapter. The chapter that has a real turning point in history, in my
*-* Kisses, see you soon!

ran, with tears streaming down my face.
run without a goal.
ran, the more far as possible from this betrayal.
Their faces haunt me. I wonder what they were thinking of me at that time. Because I was certain I were thinking? Simply because, within five minutes, I received about thirty calls from Valentina. I did not answer to any of the thirty calls. And do not even answer when I called Jordan. And even less when I called Cecilia, probably more guilty about what had happened. In short, the three people in the previous period of my life I had been given endless joy, were now my captors.
When the legs gave way to the weight of my body and made me fell on the ground with his last strength I had left, I dragged myself to the nearest bench and sat down, hoping to resume a bit 'out of breath. ***

Who could I turn for help? I sighed and then setacciai the phonebook in search of your name. We had never had a big chance to become friends and probably my call would have been the most strange and out of place but also presses the green button and went up the phone to your ear waiting for a response. After a few metal rings I heard his voice on the other side of the unit and I ran an unexpected smile. He was happy to hear me, "he said. And I look forward to seeing open to her home, even were friends for centuries. But perhaps this was why I liked as a person.

*** Only when I came to walk the driveway of his home I realized how strange it was that situation. Paradoxical. Illogical. Unreasonable.
The breeze which had crossed the ocean and where the stunning white villa overlooking, I tickled her face and hair standing up facendomeli disorderly fall on the shoulders.
Chest out, stomach in and crush the brass bell on which shone the letters that made up his surname.
was strange, I never associated that name to anyone other than Valentina. In fact, I had never imagined to find myself whining at the door of someone who was not Valerie.
The door burst open and a fragrance of flowers enveloped me.
smiled. Probably because I understood the hatred felt towards the sister Valentina. Elliott was tremendously beautiful. And, Valerie, as he was jealous of his brother, he saw his brother's position as the only woman in distress because she was having to deal with a very charming girl. It is clear that I do not usually have that breaks a lance in favor of other women. ***

had short hair and a mischievous smile contagious. Although he was returning from a pregnancy, had a physical statue. I leggings that brought the perfect legs adhered to: tonic and tapered.
was no doubt been a sport, or maybe it was still. When I crossed the corridor to the study of Matt I noticed several photos on the walls depicting Ell pool, an Olympic swimsuit that wraps around the muscular physique and a hand close around a golden cup that stood up show his white smile.
"When I was a girl won a little bit," he said, noticing my interest in photography. Sketched a smile. Something goes wrong? There were at least thirty pictures that portrayed with a cup in hand. Certainly thirty victories can not be considered a little bit, at least For me, that un'inetta sports.

*** When I opened the door of her husband's study, he was sitting at his desk, absorbed in a phone call, probably working.
Ell, then made me sit on the leather sofa and vanished silently closing the door after leaving.
At that moment I was embarrassed, very embarrassed. I sat on the couch
office of the man who asked me to go out together, despite being married with a child and I was miserably driven from home after my ex-boyfriend and father of my niece and lover my best friend, was plunged back into my house without notice.
Fortunately or perhaps unfortunately (as the tension grew even more) ended the call. He turned to me and our eyes met for the first time in a long time. The large windows of the study allowed the sun to fully illuminate the study and its large dark eyes were creating a strong contrast with the blue ocean behind him.
A shiver ran through the back.
was just feeling so every time he looked at me?
was just looking to do so mischievous with his wife in the other room? Fair or not just got up and joined me, sitting on the leather couch next to me.
smiled. He put his warm hand on my leg and I had a tremor.
He took her hand then quickly hiding it in the pocket of the full, and do awkward and embarrassed, I asked if everything was fine.
why we act this way? Why emulate
adolescents and their children's cooked? ***

I knew that the only thing to do at that moment was to get up, leave the room, the house, the city and return to my home where, after a night's sleep, I would not remember anything. Something, however, that I could not identify, I kept glued to that couch to share moments with the man prohibited and illegal.
"We are fools?" He asked, shattering the precious silence that we had managed to create. I nodded imperceptibly. And how if we were fools.
What we wanted to conclude?
We both knew not to be brave enough to drop everything, to destroy our lives to start one, maybe together.
And then, because I was sitting on that bench? Why
want nothing more than a gesture to break the rules?
"I missed you" she whispered. This time
smiles. It was a strange situation.
After all we had seen only once. And nothing had happened that would allow us to imagine a similar involvement in this story, from both sides.
This time I was looking for her hand. And squeezed it.
Crossing his fingers with mine and then took my hand to the face, to kiss her. A shiver ran through the second my back.
I do not remember exactly the steps intercorsero from that moment on which we were lying on the desk while Ell frolicking in the kitchen, unaware of everything, preparing dinner for her husband and distant cousin who had fallen in their home .

0 comments:

Post a Comment