Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dune Buggy, Craigslist

Amami

changed again without images.
Enjoy reading the seventh chapter of my story;)

That night I slept in the room used for guests. In fact I managed to sleep very little. I turned on the phone, which was filled with text messages and call notifications Cecilia, Valentina and unusually for Jordan and I had to go back down to earth. After all I ran away from a reality that had made me suffer, but it was definitely the right choice to remove it permanently. In the end I should retrace my steps. ***

The red numbers glowed in the dark of the clock radio. Felt my look in the wall switch to turn on the light. Click. The room suddenly lit up and I had to squint to focus well all the objects around me. An old cabinet belonged to who knows where the royal dynasty, the horrible pink wallpaper, a mirror and a desk where there was an awful lot of law books. They were probably the books that were not immense library of the office of Matt. After a long yawn
bare feet sank into rugs and reached the kitchen in white silk pajamas gently imprestatomi by Elliott.
just entered the kitchen, the delicious aroma of caramel crepes wrapped me. Ell, the stove, cook breakfast and make Matt very busy quietly reading the newspaper with Ted who was playing at his feet to the buildings.
In that moment I felt like a fish out of water. Who was I to ruin the idyllic family? How dare lead without reason in the life of those people? As these thoughts led me to want to be swallowed by the floor, Matt noticed the My presence on the edge of the door. ***

"Honey," she said, jokingly. Or at least that it interpreted as in any other way I could afford to call me that in front of his wife. Ell chuckled slyly continuing to live in the world in which I was the unpredictable cousin of her husband plunged into their home for reasons not yet clear. Matt put down his newspaper on the table and came towards me grabbing a hand to a gentleman. For me, I knew well the situation of these behaviors seemed too obvious and ambiguous. Probably from the outside, were only caring attitudes towards a cousin.
Once seated at the table, Ell served us and then sat down with us. Notice that in the afternoon would be playing with Ted at the time of the campaign, where his parents lived steadily for years. The departures of Ell were common within the couple. Very often, Ted took her for a week and were now used as a summer residence in his parents' house, in short, was a kind of ritual that was repeated monthly without affecting the family. His departure
frightened me. I would be alone with Matt and this time no reason could halt the advance towards the conclusion of betrayal.

*** After the departure of Ell, which was brought a dozen bags which were more appropriate for a trip a few years compared to a short week, the house fell into silence. Matt
in the study had ended, probably to attend to while I work to catch up, not daring to disturb him go, I was crouched on one of the big sofas in the living room and pretend to stick with the program dull pathogens at that hour in the afternoon.

*** As I chewed his lower lip and I realized that perhaps I should tell my sister that I was alive but had no intention of returning them liars and profiteers heard the study door opened and Matt my face was painted a smile.
I heard her footsteps on the floor of the corridor until I saw his silhouette sculpture appear in the lounge.
"What are you doing there all alone? Come here with me, "she said, softly and do mischievous. Without let me say a few times I turned off the television and I joined him. I shook his mighty arms against his chest.
leaned my head on his shoulder, closing his eyes and get lost in the regular beat of his heart.
His hands touched my hair and I inhaled his masculine scent.
This time I was eagerly looking for his fresh lips. ***

The afternoon ended in bed. I wish they had been earlier satisfied but now that I was, naked, on top of him I wanted to do in all respects. I wanted to hear him call my name, I wanted to completely satisfy all levels.
During that week we made love dozens of times and when we were exhausted, we just cuddle with two lovers tenderly. ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment