Sunday, May 2, 2010

Is It Safe To Use A Delay Cream?

1.10 1.9 1.8 Doubts

ninth chapter of my story.
We are, slowly, coming to the conclusion! Q:
Hmmm, what else if you do not wish you good reading? Kisses, see you soon




had been a week since my return to town.
I was getting used to the almost permanent presence in my home of my beloved sister-whale (I still believe, But the real Cecilia had been replaced, during my absence from this balloon walking) and my ex boyfriend Town, next to the wedding.
Yes, Jordan would soon become the sweetheart of a woman who, of course, I was not but my sister C.
Upon hearing the news, you can imagine the shock that came over me.
After a couple of days was able to smoothly absorb the news because, say, me and Jordan continued to strive to ensure, in the absence of Cecilia.
I am aware of how poor sleep with the husband of my sister being pregnant but ... ex-boyfriend's sister is not? ***

When Cecilia was around everything you need to book the wedding, Jordan and I spent hours and hours together.
I could not remember what it was to find magical moments to be together.
As soon as the door was closed, there slingshots on each other.
His expert hands defiled my body and his lips, longing, trying to mine. Despite
feel his muscular body under mine, taste our groans and satisfy our desires forbidden I liked to keep our feet on the ground.
not dreamed of anything for us. I did not see no future. Did not want any change in plans.
***
It had been two weeks since my return and I had not seen and heard Valentina.
Or rather, I had glimpsed at the supermarket, but I had deliberately ignored.
total silence even by Matt, who had disappeared into thin air. Phone is turned off at any time.
Yes, I tried. To ask how he was, if life was going well, if Ted had finally told his first little word.

*** It was a gray day, September 16.
The sun was hidden by a blanket of gray clouds, an omen of bad weather.
The summer of scorching heat and unpredictable rain showers was over, giving way to yellow and cool autumn.
Exactly four days she would marry Cecilia. Married to the man she loved, the father of her son Thomas.
T was born five days ago.
We had caught unawares, camping. And the birth was not the best. Cecilia, screaming, he ladled out the kid in the car before even leaving the parking lot of camping.
Jordan had held her hand, with tears in his eyes.
I had felt incredibly insignificant compared to the feeling that linked these two, and I had preferred a sleeveless in the street looking for someone who could help us. ** While

helped Cecilia to the last box objects ready to be transferred to the house that she and Jordan had bought a thick piercing the belly m'immobilizzò.
It was the fifth this week, and more time passed, this pain became more severe.
"gastritis" she told the doctor.
However, when these pains, he added, nausea, doubts grew on me.
After I had seen myself at my sister's pregnancy and the symptoms matched perfectly with his.
Thus, the same day, I showed up at the house of Valentina, a pregnancy test in hand.
*** Valentina
When he opened the door, she burst into tears. And the tears are quadrupled when I explained the situation in broad terms.
After sitting on the couch, pulled out of the box the item that could completely upset my life.
My heart was beating wildly.
Part of me wanted to have this baby. A part, however, categorically rejected such an idea.
Read the package insert, "take the test under the flow of urine for 8-10 seconds [...] Wait 3-5 minutes before reading the result."
were five minutes longest of my life. In my mind ran all the best moments of my life. My first day of elementary school, when her mother had forced me to wear a candy pink dress that we bought for the wedding of her aunt.
Cecilia's birth, I had filled my heart with joy and jealousy.
The first kiss, give a guy full of acne, only because I felt ridiculous not to have kissed at fifteen.
My first time on the beach. With the guy you think I could stay all my life. The
diploma, graduation, first job.
meeting with Jordan, the love of Jordan, the break with Jordan.
And then, Matt. I sighed. The days were those, I had counted about twenty times before it is presented by Valentina. The son was fucking her.
My thoughts were broken by the shrill voice of Valerie waving in the air testing.
"Negative." ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment