Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tomtom Free Map Updates Uk

1.7 1.6 1.5 The distant cousin

Yet another update without pictures.
I humbly apologize! TT
Enjoy reading the sixth chapter of my story:)

Although only a few minutes before I had flirted on the desk in the studio with Matt, I thought that he, his wife and their child Ell had a wonderful family.
Spending time with them to divide the dinner table made me go back in time to when I was only a child who loved the time of collection of the family around the table because we could finally talk together, sharing all the happy times and even those unhappy day.
While in the past dug up these happy moments I realized how much my family was a disaster and how they were influenced by my memories of happy families in soap operas that my mother forced me to watch while Cecilia and "explained to the gardener in that so wanted the beds. "
"So, you are related by a mother or father?" Ell asked me, after concluded to eat the last grain of rice. Right, Matt had told his wife that I was a distant cousin came to visit him after so long since we met. The strange thing is that she was there in full cascade. *** While

from my mouth came the sound due to the word mother, from that of Matt came out the word father. Ell we looked confused, but without betraying his beautiful smile perfect. "... From both. Wedding in the family ... terrible "ruled Matt, do with pedantic, but without raising his face towards his wife. This embarrassing moment was interrupted by the crying of Theodor, their blue-eyed brat. *** Ell

While trying to appease the cries of Ted, who is struggling in the arms of her mother almost like an eel, Matt and I went back in the office, hot seat of our betrayal.
The moon was high in the dark sky and shone on the ocean at that time giving a something magical. While my eye was lost beyond the almost invisible line that separated the expanse of water from the sky, Matt joined me and gently put his hands on his hips, stroking.
Another thrill, now partner of many, I walked down the electrified body. Movements I am sure your hair and slowly pulled back his lips wet and cold on the white skin of my neck.
Yet another thrill. My heart was pounding a bit 'because the time could be ruined by the entrance of Ell, a little' because this waiting for a long time and had finally come.
"I closed the door, quiet," she said, almost as if he had the power to read minds. His hands are experts, they came to the buttons of my silk blouse, ready to unbutton. It was at that moment, a flash of lucidity, illuminated My mind clouded by the passions.
I turned abruptly, meeting his questioning look. "Not now" I said, his voice tense, "and not with your wife in the other room" finished, crossing the room and out, leaving a confused and unhappy with Matt behind. ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment