Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mcfarlane Football Figures Price Guide

1.4 The point of no return

Third update without images. I beg your pardon!
TS makes me damn, as I said in previous updates ... but I'm too curious about what you think of changing my story;)
When I have a little 'time-and between school, friends, new boyfriend I do not know when I find a moment of peace-I will try to accommodate all .
For now, enjoy the 4th chapter of the story!
Kisses.

slid along the wall to the ground.
I slumped on the floor holding my face marked by tears in his hands.
My heart was beating so fast it almost seemed to beat more. I was like attached to a heavy object that I shuffled toward the back, I could not resist. The darkness began to surround me, I could see more than just a small glimmer of light, high beam, I tickled her eyes. The terrible silence that had arisen was broken by the loud cry of Cecilia, pleading, asking me to forgive her. I was almost tenderness. But the hatred in me towards her, the hatred of the creature that was growing in her and should have been my hatred toward Jordan grew, filling the body, filling every cell and so the miserable feeling of pity ; against him was badly obscured, erased, annulled. When the last
s'infranse tear on my lips I lifted my face. My sister was beside me slumped, his head between his knees and hands clasped on his stomach. I felt the overwhelming need to take the head and repeatedly bang against the wall to shatter but then my sense of control prevails over those destructive feelings and allowed me to get up without hurting Cecilia.
"White" then she said, her voice choked.
ignored his call and joined the kitchen, where I drank a sip of water to cool my throat was dry.

*** When I returned to the living room Cecilia was still sitting in the same position in which I had left before leaving the room. I felt a strange feeling to her love-hate. The contemptuous hatred she had a strong presence within me: I just wanted her out my house, the house in which I had received after her husband had driven out, the house that I had become his, the house where I fantasized about grow little baby. I wanted to crumble like a piece of dry bread, destroy, destroy it. But at the same time, I felt a strange feeling of love: I loved her because she was my sister, the sister who was expecting a baby, his little sister that I was looking for the one night when he felt the sister who enjoyed trying on my clothes and, chuckling, commenting is not always positive.
I walked beside her and then held out a hand to help her up. He looked at me with her big green eyes and clung with his hand on my cold, keeping with the other's belly, which grew bigger every day.

*** "You can stay here," I said, coldly and without looking in your eyes "until you find a new place to stay." He thanked me in a low voice, looking up my eyes, without finding it. I had not the slightest intention to forgive, at least for now, but not I was not even leave her in the street saw the advanced state of pregnancy.
"Can you ever forgive me?" He asked, catching off guard. I imagined not a question so directly. I did not know what to say. Actually I do not even know if I would actually forgiven.
You? No? Maybe?
I shrugged my shoulders saying everything and nothing. He did not ask more. And never asked her how he played quell'alzata shoulders. Then I grabbed my jacket and left the house. I needed a breath of fresh air. Still felt his head whirl dangerously.
***
At that moment I needed the presence of my best friend. I needed to Valentina. I did not care to have forgotten the words to tell you, I went to her, head down, begging his pardon. I never felt so alone in the world, so abandoned, so the fray, so hurt, so betrayed and I needed a shoulder to cry on friend and despair.
I turned into the street where he lived and Valentina in the distance between the hedges, I saw his white block. The node that gripped my heart began to loosen. The more I got closer and the distance between me and her are getting shorter I felt better. Soon I could hug my friend, telling her everything and feel His sharp comments about the one and other. I ran a smile. How many times had happened that Valentina took care of me after I have downloaded and I had the mood under the soles of your shoes, how many times was gone in the night to visit me after I called in tears because I felt alone and bitter, how many times I was dragged away by force to "start a new life."
Imboccai the driveway of his home. Part of me was afraid they were denied even the bell. Cross your fingers into his jacket pocket. I took a deep breath and presses the finger on the bell of brass. Driiiiiiiiiin.
The sharp sound of the bell rang in the big hall of the house of Valentino. I tried to peek through the window near the door but the embroidered curtains let me. I could only feel some movement outside the door. Footsteps, a door slamming, voices confused. Maybe I was disturbed. Indeed, we take well maybe. I had no doubt disturbed. There, now I regretted be plumbed to the house. How I wish that I uphold with open arms? I had to at least warn you. How had I probably had problems too.
I turned, his back to the door and was about to get off the last step of stairs when I heard the creaking of the door open behind me.
smiled and turned around. At that moment I wished that the earth opened, and m'inghiottisse richiudesse with me under. Jordan was the door of the door in boxer shorts and with his abs and sculpted in plain sight, right behind him, there was a Valentina alarmed and with disheveled hair.
then I began to feel the tears run on the cold face and without thinking twice, ran off towards home. ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment