Thursday, May 25, 2006

Watch Masterbaters Online

Health and bowls

Tuesday I was sick again. E 'last long this time, gasping for air as if I had seizures, my hands tightened into fists and I could not open them, were also together with blue lips, and I throbbed like the arms, eyes, tongue and face in general ... I would rather say nothing, but then the crisis has worsened after two hours almost without interruption, and if they remember. They made me lie down on a deck chair, and stuffed with chocolate. They wanted to also call the doctor, but I'd rather not. Luckily it passed. Yesterday I had some other lightweight bout, but nothing of that and today - so far - nothing.

led us to play bowls in the sports hall near my house, at first I was uncertain, but then I took her hand. I won 2 out of 3 times. What satisfaction.

Sunday will go to the cinema to see X - Men 3, and then an evening show play by a friend of mine. The heat and the sun came back after the last two days of rain and we hope it lasts. Saturday then I go for a ride to downtown, I have a bit of a backlog to be taken. Hopefully not many then, since the only money I have 5 € with which I have to go to the movies (additional to that of the daddy) and 1 if not already gone in for a slice of pizza after tempting bowls. I also bought a bottle of water, I was literally torn from his lips by a horde of hungry teenagers in danger of choking.

Today I'll finish that damn report of physics. What nooia.

I'm addicted to Dragon Quest * _ *

future goals: Okami, Rogue Galaxy Magna Carta, Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy XII!

0 comments:

Post a Comment