Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pemis Inside The Vigrina

During class

, I am a computer classroom at my school ...
Funny how the world works, I partitissima to renew the graphics of my blog and continue to write there, but then I said "no, too tiring and I surrendered ... I'm not a girl very consistent, no no. Too bad, I had chosen a pink candy graphics perfectly suited to who-so-I ... (Yes you!)
Last night I gave myself to do and I did buy up images sasuxnaru ... I too fond of this couple lately, are just playing. Not happened to me a passion for great work by historians such as Naruto, and Saiyuki nostalgic times. I really miss those days when we were all together ...
And to think that it is only two years. Not even an eternity! No, wait, all things are three ... Oh God I'm getting old. I lose count of the year. E 'grave! The 16 years that I said to the head.
'm always nervous and stressed out ... Furthermore, it seems that all viruses, bacteria and germs in this world have chosen my body as a meeting point of their World Congress, all but one of the fever, the only one that would allow me to stay home and do nothing. Damn parents workaholics. = _ =
Odde, is played. Escape to the class. = Total idle time in history. Focus will read, or three meters above the sky.
...
they are very bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment