Saturday, May 13, 2006

Brown Discharge On Seasonique

New Graphics - victory!

Small update to point out the obvious: I was finally able to change graphics lj! ^ O ^ I was trying to lecture us on Thursday, but with only twenty minutes (damned exercises excel, I can do them, because they continue to torment me?!>. \u0026lt;) I had not understood anything ... ^ ^ 'It's a great victory! * O *

Ah, then yesterday I finally vito the new - brr - look to Sasuke ... OK Pants, shirt that shows his chest megascollatura OK, as usual touch of dumpling OK, What the hell is' BONZO THE ROPE FROM BUDDHIST ASSOCIATED WITH A SIDE?! Orochimaru DAMNED AND ITS BAD TASTE! ITHACA, intervenes! (At least, one who knows how to dress up there ... even if they called 'weasel' ... and some people still wonder why wiped out his family)

I'm addicted to YouTube. * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment