Monday, June 5, 2006

What Kind Of Shirts Go With Skinny Jeans

cold but good

Ok. The next morning I wake up and there son0 12 ° in my room. Nothing abnormal, if only it was on the 5th of June! Stuff you should turn in his underwear in the heat, do not look back with nostalgia to sweaters ...
Other than that ...
days have been fantastic * _ * I am relaxed as ever, even considering that Saturday instead of sending me to school I have kept my home (for the first time in 16 years! Not want to believe it) and I could melt PlayStation 2 with Dragon Quest (22 hours of play!) filled up with more food to the point that they were to come up kebabs eyes x_x
The only thing I regret is not being able to go to the movies to see X- Men 3; curse, but just five in the evening had to do it?! My 'curfew' Ends at six! Grrr ...
Last Saturday I went to see a show of collegiality. Very nice! They were all excellent. I regretted not going there last year. The Rebecca, Claudia and Veronica have been great pity that I was able to congratulate only the first two, since the true is spun off the next day.
But last Sunday I made a trip Averno, a mountain jam-packed with monks and Franciscan nuns near here, but the only place where you can still breathe the air something like that. They say that I have even conceived there, but Realize! Today
returned the Professor of English. I had finally recovered from this area, with her I was 6, but then she went away for a month and received a deputy incompetent, and I was questioned and stretched (to me and dozens of others) so now I find myself absolutely insufficient for a 5:25 to 6 ballots. After all the work done ..! I can only hope for the magnaminità prof. Just ten minutes before his lecture I came back after two months of the cycle disappeared (except pain), but I say, resist another week not!

PS I = 6 to physics. HO 6 A NATURAL! OLEEEEEEE'!^______^

0 comments:

Post a Comment