Saturday, May 13, 2006

Peace Symbol Comforters

fooling around, that joy

I'm back in the hour of computer science, and should ideally form a problem with Pascal ... And he is doing, in fact, to do two things (lj and the problem) my fingers are moving at breakneck speed.

Yesterday I reviewed "Spirited Away". Nothing to say, Miyazaki is a genius, from any side you want to turn the thing. I remember the first time I saw him, during the penultimate scene, when Chihiro remembers the name of Aku, I burst out laughing and crying at the same time. Thinking that I was not fully aware until then that the movie I liked so much. All I knew was to be fully captured by the beauty and delicacy of the images and history, to have his head completely empty and a smile. It 'was something totally unexpected.

I went ahead with Lucifer. Usually with a story I lock the 5th chapter, and even if there was a serious risk, thanks to the enthusiasm of Francy I could go forward. Imagine that today I started chapter six! Finally it's time to make room for the poor Lucifer, that even if the story takes its name, has not yet had a very active part, a part of the monologues crazy ... I'm afraid of not being able to make good this character as I want. It 's totally changed from the initial draft; has many more human side, perhaps too many. What worries me most is how you should be able to describe his relationship with Zaki, and the charismatic leader who would like to make it. Well, instill I can not help but write. The items will be on their own. No? We

0 comments:

Post a Comment