Monday, May 15, 2006

Unresponsive With Eyes Open

Ico and two antivirus

certainly can not say that yesterday was a relaxing day. As soon as I opened my eyes, I was immediately catapulted into problems with my father and his computer (but every day he can invent a new one? That is to say the problems that I've never even seen or heard ...) ... In this case, the installation of two different anti-virus, Norton and F-Secure, which together on a computer as his battered, resulted in the complete closure of anything. To open an application it took half an hour, plus the norton bastard did not want to opt out. In the long run I had won I (obviously) but after I had my nerves on edge.

We went to eat at the self service on the highway, because my father did not want to cook (even if he had to do in the evening), and I repeat what I think, are my kind of restaurant, not self service. You do not ever agree, are uncertain, blocking the line ... In short, without a waiter does not seem to live. Instead I take two things on the fly and when they sit at the table I have already done, and therefore I have to put up with the drip of my mother that you take a glass of wine an hour.

doing a tour of the adjoining shop, I addocchiato a book that interests me very much. I think it will be mine, despite the 22 euro price.

After suffering an hour in a flower shop to choose three plants (of which then I had to do a search on internet for my mother, as if I had enough to do), we went home, and while my parents are gone for a walk (obviously have more energy than me, I've always said that youth is rotting) I have magnificence front of the TV and I played for hours to ICO ... I love that game, it's really fascinating, with its sounds of nature, its riddles and games of light ... Then the relationship is created between the players is fantastic, even without words ...

shame that has almost finished. Another session like today and I'll start Dragon Quest VIII (not that I mind eh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment