Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Pokemon That Look Like Genitials

Jacques Prevert - 5

Where I go, where I come

Where I go, where I come from,
Why are wet.
Come on, it is not difficult to understand.
's raining.
Rain is rain.
I walk in there - and then,
And then nothing.
Go your way
As I am for mine.
Why wallow in the mud?
Why I like it.
And the rain, rain makes me laugh.
I laugh at everything, everything, everything.
If you have tears in my pocket
E 'better than coming home,
It' better to weep for yourselves,
But let me be,
Leave me alone, leave me, leave me.
The sound of your voice I do not want to hear.
Go your way
As I am for mine.


The only man I loved was you who killed him,
out to club, to walk over ...
to give him the coup de grace.
I have seen his blood flow, flow in the gutter
,
in the gutter.

Go your way and I to mine.

The man I loved is dead, his head in mud.
Ah what can I hate you, hate you ...
is crazy ... is incredible.
And you are good, too good to me, and yes
believe me, too, too good.

Good ... good as the ammazzatopi with mice ...
but one day ... One day the little mouse will bite ...
Go, go your way,
good men ... men for good.

Jacques Prévert

0 comments:

Post a Comment