Sunday, June 20, 2004

Calories In Large Bowl Chicken Pho

Ettoreeeeeeeeeee ... .. indeed, Sandokaaaaaaaan !!!!!!!! - By Calima

So ... here's another one.
comments mean.

He did Calima.




Ettoreeeeeeeeeee ... .. indeed, Sandokaaaaaaaan !!!!!!!! - By Calima


not comment on the first few scenes, I was already laughing at the vision of the "map michelin" thinking on the screenplay of Pisa boy ... .. Ulysses from ... ..?? What a laugh, was always there at all ... toccheddare. Before Patroclus, when he put his hand on the shoulder and the boy has watched the series: And this old man here who wants to?? Puss Achille only way that I love!! My shoulder is it! "el'occhiataccia who threw Achilles? He almost burned there on the spot! then always there to hug and touch anyone .... Poor Sean !!!!! Ever that comes in between your hands to him, * * swords .... Anyway maybe it is true that Paris had three or four words, but Ulysses?? The same from beginning to end!! Always immersed in deep thought, maybe that's why always forgot to bring the weapons to fight back?? On the other hand Ajax, with the hammer of Thor, was too strong!! Valar, how I laughed when he came on stage!! He used the weapon like a machete! And that's portasfiga Tiresias?? Vabbhé, vied with Elena who pulled her more !!!!! Good heavens, woman! Of course some have described their arrival, eh?? I mean with that beautiful piece of her son if he was standing there .... Embraced with more passion than Paris Hector! Ok, Orli has had difficulty in the love scene because it actually looked rather scared and confused in the series "E mo I do?? VIIIIG?? Aiutoooo !!!!" But let's face it, not that she has helped a lot .... In short, the tunic was raised and remained there, waiting to jump on that! Anyway if the intention the director was to paint a goose jolly ... congratulations! It was really good, though I think the maturity I made the essay on the figure of Helen in the story ... .. but better not to think! In fact I have not thought about the poem, I went to the movies looking forward to a fun American movie and it was! Anyway I do not do precisely that part of the anti-anch0io Elena, in the end was good. But the "best" was Sandokaaaaaaan !!!!! Girls, not I told you he was there! I rolled off the chair when I saw it! With those wild eyes (in my opinion he used the same dealer Priam!) In the unfailing bandana head! Have you noticed that the type used helmet?? Only in battle! Maybe it was the titanium fiber! I own chances I send them out every time he entered the stage I used to sing Sandokaaaan sandokaaan! The dialogues, however, were hallucinating!! But who is the writer?? But the couple were not in my IDIOTS Paris / Helen, but Achilles / Briseis ... ... too stupid, and the speeches which were then .... Valar! The one scene between the two that I liked was the death of Achilles (who laugh Paris "Briseis Briseis ... go, we go ... there is a secret ... .. I almost expected it to jump up and say you know Achille where you stuffed it the secret passage?? *** Ecchec o!! let me die in peace!)
The scene of the investiture simultaneous Achilles / Hector was beautiful, very dramatic, is not it?? For the fighting ... well choreographed by Garrison are always fun and fascinating, in a sense! The soundtrack in the scenes of battles, however, was the same as Black Hawk Down! Beautiful
Pariduzzo loved one when the arch bracing!! There I saw Lego back in action! Aléééééééé are Zompa chair shouting (softly) Leeeegooo go, go leeeegooo!! What a laugh !!!!! Anyway jokes aside, when you had Orli in the hands of the arch has become, finally pulled out all his temper and seemed to have taken over the situation! But Orli was good (and I say this because I love it!: P) think about the character of Paris, was a coward, was one who thought only women ... and entertainment. Of all the things he could choose from the gifts of the goddesses was taken Elena! (Pretty bad luck!) Then complimentissimi to edges, because it took courage to accept a role as well. And most of all to shoot the scene of the fight against Menelaus then when it attaches to the leg of Hector, what a shame! But it was really good, I mean, that whole situation has made it perfectly, think about it. The scene of Achilles under the walls, which calls Ettoreeeeeee. ... Legendary! I was there with my friend who screamed Ulkoooreeeeeeee !!!!! Pitt made me die when Priam went to ask the body of Hector, I know that the scene was dramatic and that I should not laugh, but it was so funny faces!! He looked like a child when scolded and knows that he made a mistake! Great Pitt!
Hector and Paris were the real couple of the movie!! Come on, "do you love me ?.... brother fight all the enemies to me? ... I show you something ..." and all the hugs and kisses that mollave the big brother?? Wow, Paris embraced more Ettore passion that Helen! And he must be liked, seen as she went to Cannes. ... : PPP!! Cele is right, the two slashabilissimi! Besides, I just saw them well, in fact there really was love in those eyes ... but I do not think Orli linciatemi not remained indifferent to the charm of Eric (I love Viggo, but the silence about them, is not too weird?)
"when you're there you'll have only your sword and he his sword, you think only your sword and his sword!" Ale?!? The celebration of the double meaning ... that laugh that joke! Ok here even if I close I certainly forgot a lot of things ... one more ... I can not wait going to see him with my sister!


0 comments:

Post a Comment