Sunday, June 6, 2004

Car Side Window Scratches

Disappointment ... - By Patty

place with so much delay Patty's comment: sorry but I had very little time ....




Disappointment by Patty

This movie you can see!!
I am monstrously biased, because I love the Iliad so do a mess like this can not remain indifferent, But there is a limit to everything ...
And I have had to put up twice in two days and I swear that in the end, today, I wanted to escape from the room (ask ...). Faith
But beyond the film is precisely and especially Rims that I was very disappointed: he wants to be passionate (as in the beginning, and in the interview with one of the celebrated sword ... Priam of Troy, so to speak) and can only be ridiculous ... sorry but makes those faces absurd ...
Truly a disappointment ... in PotC was not so much that ... I doubt that it was ignorant of that idiot director who wanted to act in that way ... Throughout the film has an expression that does not even know how to define ... Perhaps the only scene "beautiful" is that the duel with Menelaus ...
of Patroclus then I do not even speak ... He was a warrior through and through as well as the lover of Achilles, and I turned it into a little boy also pretty stupid that the only thing he can do is whine because they do not fight ... Same with potatoes
Aeneas compliments Mr. Petersen: After Homer has managed to turn in his grave ... well dear Virgil

The only positive surprise of the film for me was Eric Bana: I continue to put up very little, but I changed my mind. It 'also true that it is easy to look good playing as Hector, and it is also true that he, too, as to the exact expression is not the ne plus ultra, but I entered the room convinced him that that role had been assigned a blasphemy, and I came out thinking that the end was the least bad decision that he made the sympathetic director.

instead of Brad Pitt is not much to say, he did what you did that little bee ...
Of course if anyone wonders why newspapers incensino only he and the rest of the cast, we can proceed to count the number of minutes that Brad is on stage than the other ... I would say that is more than legitimate to consider the undisputed protagonist of the story ...

last note, but what was cool with Sean Bean and curly beard ...

I hope that nobody will take it for what it I said (particularly with regard to rims), but believe me, I managed to express only half of the disappointment that this film gave me.
I knew I was going to see an American, and I knew it was useless to expect that the Americans knew the Iliad, but it really went well beyond my darkest expectations .. The only thing that really impressed me were the scenes: Troy was really beautiful.

Ok, now I'm ready to lynch ...

Sorry,
Patty.



0 comments:

Post a Comment