Wednesday, September 8, 2004

Can You Paint A Wood Stove

A Love Before Time

Even if the sky opened above me And the mountains disappeared



Although seas dry up, turned into dust

Even if the sun refused to rise

still find my way

Through the light I see in your eyes

The world I know it can also disappear, but you'll stay When

Earth will claim his reward

And her cycle will begin again

We will live, always

In love we shared before Time

Although the years take away all the memories I have of you

still find the road that will lead me by your side

The North Star may even die

But the light that I see in your eyes still burn

Powered by the love that we shared before time

When the forest turns into

jade And the stories we have created will dissolve

One shining light will still

When we abandon our earthly skin And our

real life begins There will be no regret



But only the love we shared before time.





A Love Before Time , music by Jorge Calandrelli and Tan Dun, text by James Shamus, played by CoCo Lee, the film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragons Ang Lee)

0 comments:

Post a Comment