Sunday, May 9, 2010

Can Running Move Gallstones

Happy ending? Unexpected revelations

Tadadadan! I am proud to post the last chapter of my story * _ *
Obviously without images. * Thank technology
oo Although I regret having to leave the White officially announced that the second generation is already being prepared! Thanks
heard more than my imagination ... and also to you who read my nonsense X'd
Happy reading! See you soon \u0026lt;333

A life was growing inside me.
And that scared me. Bimbo
I grew up alone. Had no male figure of reference. Would never know the name of his father. After
burst into loud weeping, I went from the study of doctor, which had remained unmoved all the time.
I wonder what he thought. He must have seen a lot of that woman. From
olds girls who became pregnant through negligence maybe even cry before they asked if they could have an abortion without parental consent, to older women who wept for joy at the arrival of his son so much desired.
I went to the hospital entrance as I was completely different.
When you discover you have a life inside you unconscious mechanisms are activated and you undertake to involve the best for the child's health.
I remember when I was in high school, a classmate of mine, a certain Isabella. Long auburn hair, lively eyes, two blacks, and behaviors by femme fatale. Bella was pregnant by her stupid boyfriend that if he was taken to his heels as soon as she had confessed her motherhood. Despite knowing full well that the fate of her embryo was to be aborted, had stopped drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes (required behaviors for pregnant women).

*** For all the way home, I thought of Bella. A
as she had to hear when she discovered expecting a baby. The tricks that had not implemented it to discover parents. And the fear that he had to try tackling a task such as abortion just eighteen.
When I got home I dropped on the couch like a sack of potatoes.
I was pregnant.
addition to repeating in my head, like I did since I had found out, I said aloud. It was strange to hear those words say.
pregnant.
Gravida, waiting, expectant mother.
And here, in my mind, he had slipped the memory of Bella.
His prodigious hunger, his stomach that gradually grew in tight T-shirts and items that were beginning to run for the school.

*** The following months were the most beautiful in my life.
Cecilia, who had recently gone through this phase of life, offer advice and helped me choose names for the baby. I decided that I not reveal the sex of my son, although Cecilia, who had seen the ultrasound and was therefore aware of it, I was trying to understand all the ways that my child was a girl instead.
know this because I reassured me less worried about the lack of reference of the male figure she being a girl. Valentina
also participated actively in the preparation pending the arrival of Lizzie.
Yes, this was the name, Cecilia and I, we decided for my child. Even
if Valentina had tried to dissuade us, since claimed his dog when he was a little girl called in this way, could not shake the decision. ***

I ran months and my belly was becoming increasingly cumbersome.
One day while I was home alone, the doorbell rang.
With my usual grace of an elephant reached the door, rubbing his belly.
Only when I opened the door and found myself in front of me I wished with my whole being that the bump would disappear or at least, the maternity shirt, he could hide it better.
Matt was in front of me in his nice dark suit with a bouquet of flowers.
His expression, carefree and happy at first, it soon became serious.
I do not know what goes in mind that five minutes in which we stayed standing, one before the other, without a word.
probably wondered why with so wart on my belly.
"Hello" she said, breaking the uncomfortable silence that had already endured for too long.

*** Had I been an honest person, I found Matt to his paternity.
Instead, perhaps to preserve his marriage and my dignity, I lied shamelessly claiming that the son I grew up in the body, was merely the result of yet another story had it after my return (although this was mathematically impossible.) Matt
I had only port and the flowers had disappeared at the end of the street, after a few seconds.
When I closed the door behind me, I burst into tears quietly. In addition
have definitely ruined my life forever I also made one of Lizzie. I had to learn, from now on, think also what was good for you as well for me.
were two now.

- END -

0 comments:

Post a Comment