Friday, June 11, 2010

Airpcap Compatible Adapters

the state is like a 'Aquila


The state is like a 'Aquila
states are areas of various sizes, that no one has ruled that a state must necessarily be of a certain size.
A state must be strong to have a good economy.
All states, over the ages, the years have chose something that would symbolize.
The symbol is usually a flag, but many states have purchased an animal as a symbol, always linked to the flag.
Over time, some states have used a 'certain animals as symbols,
this animal has been used by: America, Germany and ...



of Notes' Author
Here I am with this story, in fact, the small end will be written in the second chapter. I dedicated this
ff eagles, I noticed by chance that more than one country in history had used, in particular I dedicate this fic for those who, during the time it was the first state to use it, I hope you enjoy it.
The comments also say that sucks are always welcome ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment