Wednesday, September 8, 2004

Breast Cance Wrestling Singlets

Eternity

I knew we were
already destined to be together long before I knew your name
And the only thing I wanted
was a sign that he felt that you felt the same thing

somehow knew your every secret Just by looking into his eyes

From the first moment I met you
I already thought the rest of our lives

Just tell me ...

I will love you until the end of time Somehow
way two hearts have made a friend
time Eternity, eternity is on our side

I'm not afraid to say "forever"
You make me feel so safe
Because I know that will last forever And I
never experienced this feeling before Keep telling me ...



I will love you until the end of
time Somehow two hearts have made a friend of time Eternity
, I will love you for eternity Caught in the tide

It took me from you Now I know that
Dreams can come true

I will love you until the end of time
Somehow two hearts have made a friend of time Eternity
, eternity is on our side

Eternity, I will love you for eternity.



Eternity , music by Lex De Azevedo, text by David Zippel, played by Dreams Come True, the film The Swan (The Swan Princess, by Richard Rich)

0 comments:

Post a Comment