Friday, May 28, 2004

Picnik Quotes On Friendship

Troy - by Venu

First of all I apologize Venu: The first comment was his.
I do not know how I managed to forget it.
I ask forgiveness. I would like to highlight
Moreover, because it is a positive comment and I never give up being objective ...
If something does not like me can enjoy with others .. I would like here you could put all our comments ...


Troy


By Venue - I went to see troy .... I have just returned home ...... ignoring the diversity of films from the Homeric text ...... I tell you that the film is amazing .......... Pitt's Achilles is a formidable ..... (I remind you who is the guest of honor ... and I think that I got to have at least one of the actors' interpretations of 'Interview with the Vampire' ... in fact, cele ... I do not remember if I've put too Banderas - Zorro in my guests, but there too) ... really left me stunned .... Patroclus and the actor who plays .... slashabilissimo is with pitt .... are a great pairing ... eric bana hector is also a formidable and orlando he is a great Paris ... credibilissimi are all ... I even cried in the scene of Priam and Achilles ...... I cried like a fountain ..... I will come to see him and I will take the DVD ...... really ...... much pleasure to those who go to see it ... Loll ... you were the one who was upset and did not want to go .... listen ... I am a lover of the Homeric texts ... but the film is made Strabo .... without American ........ with the care of the customs of the times of Homer really amazing ... well as the soundtrack to this topic ..... insommma .... really to be seen ..... to enjoy ...... the euro is spent ... and to think that if I went I spent half of Monday .... but I went tonight and I am glad I did ......
kissssssssssss
ps sorry for his manic ... but I'm excited ..... towards the end of the movie I had come a slight asthma attack ..... I kicked and I resisted ..... I wanted to get to the end of the film .... then I know the maritigno theater manager and asked him if he takes the smallest bill I've seen and I have indicated .... told me tieneeeeeeeeee ... must pick it up when the movie arrives at the last day of programmazioneeeeeeeeeee ............
cheggiornata .......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go and see .... you'll like ... Venu word ...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment