Monday, August 2, 2010

How Do You Play Pokemon Crystal Online

Just a dream. ♥ VII

7. WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME

He was strumming his guitar that night, when Nick began to think back to that strange, if not fantastic day. Larah had brought in a wonderful place. They could see the whole city from the top of the cathedral, together. They joked and laughed. He had kissed her, he stroked her hair, he looked into her eyes and said it was important. He looked out the window, thinking of her. Her fingers ran alone on the guitar and came out a melody so sweet. He noticed that those notes, that at first seemed only that, without an order, without feeling, began to become something, something important. He decided that we would work and would be their song. Listening to the music, inevitably Larah thought what he was doing, if he were sleeping, if he was thinking or doing something.
Larah was curled up in bed for an hour now, but could not sleep.
She looked back at Nick's soft lips, her hair, which had played around all afternoon. She thought it was sweet as her voice when she spoke, and his merry laugh. He thought when she called her best friends, Sam and Ari, to inform them of everything that was happening. They shouted, laughed, incredulous. They knew that she was really important.
At that moment, like a gray cloud in the blue spring sky, the pasasarono to mind the worst thoughts. Soon everything would be over. He would leave, he would work and who knows how many more cute and nice girl she would have known of or already knew. He was gentle with her, it's true. But he would not be blamed if, once started, had not done more to hear. But this made her suffer, he lived in joy, as he felt when was with him, and pain and suffering, the night when those strange thoughts crowded his mind.
Finally, he fell asleep, quiet, hoping that Nick was really different.
rose early, dressed normally, had breakfast and waited for his friends to go to Sunday mass.
At the end of the function, the square went out and looked around in search of the elegant black SUV. Yes, because the night before Nick had asked her to show her his country and she had accepted. Being himself a believer and practitioner, he told her that he would go even to church with her, but with all the girls there were, it was much better that you did not see.
He greeted all his friends, said goodbye to her parents, also made aware of everything.
ran towards the car, opened the door and found that Nick looked at her with a dazzling smile.
'Good morning princess! How are you? ' she said tenderly, as she sat down on the seat of the transient.
'could not be better!' Merry said she, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
'Look, I thought we could eat at a fast food, but I'm afraid to mess it up with fans, do not want it to be heavy for you to be with me! Well the last time there went well, there was virtually none, but you never know! ' he snorted, thinking that she was just another nuisance, another sacrifice to be with him.
'Hey listen, if it is not a problem for you, it's not for me either! Do not you even think about, okay? ' she said, looking into his eyes.
'You look fantastic!' he said, I really think with all my heart.
arrived at the McDonalds, the one where they had been the day of his arrival.
entered, and how to confirm your worries Nick were a bunch of little girls who eat on the table at the entrance.
Nick froze. She noticed his expression disconsolate.
'Hey I got a Ideon! We do take-away and go eat at the park! It 's also a good day today!' said transport. 'So, no fans, no worries! I'm a genius or not? ' winked at him.
'You are, absolutely!' he said, printing a kiss on the forehead.
They loaded the bags full of food in the car and drove Nick Larah to the local park. They found a secluded spot and settled on a table in the area to pick-nick.
'Mmm I-watering, feel that smell!' she said opening the bag with the chicken nuggets, which he adored.
'See that are not always what I hungry? ' he said laughing.
ate, chatting of this and that, even stupid things, which between them are important.
Larah trembled with cold, just got a cool spring breeze.
'Are you cold? Please! ' Nick said, taking off his jacket and putting on his shoulders.
'No, Nick! and you have cold? ' she said worried.
'Do not think about it, I'm not cold!' smiled.
'Swear!' 'Okay okay, I swear!' he said laughing at the girl's stubbornness.
Larah settled between her legs. He hugged and kissed her tenderly, as he had done the previous day.
'Sing me something!' whispered to her.
He started whispering to her ear to some. It was the melody for her, was the most beautiful voice and she had ever heard.
'If the heart is always searching, can you ever find a home? I've Been Looking For That someone, I'll never make it on my own. Dreams can not take the place of loving you, there's gotta be a million Reasons Why it's true. When you look me in your eyes and tell me that you love me. Everything's alright, when you're right here by my side. When you look me in your eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise, When you look me in your eyes'. She paused as she looked into his eyes.
'I love you, Larah'. he said smiling and kissing her again and again.
When it was detached from her, I was bewildered. He did not know if he heard me or not.
'Sorry? What did you say? ' he asked as her heart beat, crazy.
'I said I love you! I love you! ' he repeated.
'I do not believe ..' she whispered, hoping not to hear. But he heard everything.
'Do not you believe it? You do not believe I spent more than two months thinking about it, trying to contact you in any way? We believe that the day when I reviewed was the best of my life? You do not believe you think that any time of day or night? You do not believe I think of all that we have spent together and I wish you all the days of my life were like that? Why do you think I've been around the world to come here? Why? ' he said softly, but Larah felt a strange bitterness in his tone of voice.
She looked at him, then lowered his eyes.
'apologized, really! And 'it's all so strange and unbelievable to me. We still believe in everything that happened. You're the best thing in my life without you would not live in one way or another. You're all that makes me happy. Of course I love you, Nicholas Jerry Jonas! ' He took
her face in her hands, kissed her and everything around them disappeared
.

-Ellemoh

0 comments:

Post a Comment