Monday, December 8, 2008

Music Note Friendship Bracelets

Legacy 1.2 Legacy 1.1 Legacy 1.0

take advantage of the long weekend to post the second part of the first generation!

NB: At least for now, Vicky is married to an NPC, or the legacy ends before it even begins.

least
Note: from now on use the past to tell the story of Vicky: D


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The days to Stranizia, were hot and boring. I spent time reading silly novels and fantasizing about my future.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I did not like that place, but now I could no longer consider the idea of going back.
Jenny, although much less hung out, she realized that something was wrong, so he called me and practically forced me to leave.
The appointment was at 9 pm at the club Criptonotte. It seems to be very popular here ... personally, I'd never heard of. With a little bit 'of hesitation I put my usual shorts and the ubiquitous white T-shirt. I do not even combed, forgot the phone and money. Perfect, I made my umpteenth bad shape today!
At least I arrived on time, in time to see the husband of Jenny ... nothing but a hideous alien monster. Jenny told me that Stranizia alien abductions are on the agenda, but I do not know why it did not surprised me more than tanto.Meglio forget these little details and disturbing! However, all things considered, I enjoyed it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And also a bit 'ubricata ...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Since the night I was excited, I decided to distract myself a bit 'and do it again: I went to the club Criptonotte also the next night, but without Jenny and her husband, with all due respect you may have against an alien, made me vomit.
I sat down and ordered a drink or two alcoliche.Improvvisamente the eyes of a mysterious boy landed on my face.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A little 'because I was drunk, a little' because there was something terribly attractive in his eyes, I did drag on the track and started dancing by, awkwardly.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Unwittingly it, the DJ began a slow
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We danced all night, until he took my hand and pulled me away from the crowds dancing. The Beat That My Heart multiplied and began to feel hot. Initially I thought I had drank too much, but then I realized that it was he who caused me these strange feelings.
With a quick movement and fast, he clasped my neck and kissed me softly life. I did not pushed him away. I liked the taste of his lips: a mixture of tenderness, strawberry and impetuosity.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
kiss was the longest of my life and was also the most beautiful.
the night in the company of Luke, that was his name, he flew in an instant. When I saw that it was five o'clock in the morning I had to hurry and take the first taxi to Stranizia.
We even greeted and my mind began to fill with questions. I would see again?

My second day was a total disaster, which is why my boss was forced to quit. But, strangely, the dismissal was not saddened me, indeed, gave me the strength to start my life from the beginning again.
I finally made clear to my feelings: I felt in love with Luke. While I thought the passionate kiss the night before, the phone rang.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

him I was invited out to dinner after she literally laid on with a doll is not missing, we account. "And how I could miss an appointment like this?
While I was dressing, a demand burst into my mind like a flash from the blue: Who had got my number?

--- The owner of the restaurant made us sit in a secluded spot. I sat next to Luke and he gave me his beautiful smile. I burst like snow falling on the chairs.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
then jokingly offered him a piece of my lobsters
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fortunately, insisted on paying all the stuff I ordered (my money, with the dismissal, starting to run low and I was often forced to skip meals).
Then he walked me home. We began to exchange caresses out the door until they let me understand who wanted to enter;
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The rest you can imagine ...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A Date with Tad Hamilton! My life really began to like it.
immediately phoned Jenny, despite being the third night, and told her everything.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
She did not seem enthusiastic, in fact. It almost seemed he wanted to warn me of something ... but by whom? From me or from him?

--- The next day I invited Luke to my house for lunch and offered him the only can of tuna that I had left. He, after laughing face I did when I discovered that the fridge was empty, gave me a suspicious blue container. Inside was a beautiful engagement ring.
I did not understand anything. Suddenly everything that was going on I've always wanted and at the same time, I had no wish to set.
In the end, taking the emotion and happiness of the moment, I accepted the proposal, although not sure I made the right choice.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

--- The life of the couple proceeded quite well. The problem was that neither Luke nor I could find a job, so we were forced to exploit the limited resources we had available with ... unpleasant consequences.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Luke went out every night. He said he was going to play soccer with friends, I had also stopped to stay awake waiting for him to come at times incomprehensible.
believe him, because I think a relationship should be based primarily on trust, but I felt that, deep down, there was something wrong.

CLUB CRIPTONOTTE.ORE 1.30.LUNEDI '
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
THE FULCRO.ORE 1.45.MARTEDI'
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
FLOWS MEZZANOTTE.ORE 2.00.MERCOLEDI '
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
CLUB CRIPTONOTTE.ORE 2.30.GIOVEDI '
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
....

The friendship between me and Jenny was over. When he passed near my house did not even greet me anymore. We fought for the umpteenth time when it was allowed to tell me not to attend more than Luke, then I answered rashly offended and I told her to keep her horrible husband too alien.
Every time I see her passing, I observe and my heart tells me that she knows something I do not know. Something really important.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

WARNING: sexually explicit, high rate of betrayal, lies and pathetic descriptions.

Here we come to the end of this second update ... I hope that you enjoyed at least a little '. Leave many comments, even negative!

We hope to post as soon as possible, I'll give you next update: D

ps: Meanwhile, I'm going to comment a bit 'legacy


0 comments:

Post a Comment