Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Anorexia Nervosa Statistics

Any single word

So now you see me.
Now that my passions have been extinguished, in advance, without notice.
And so now I'm looking for, often, more often. I had to imagine.
When I stop wanting you, to draw your attention to exchange words and emotions, getting only indifference, if not denial, at that moment, your automatic reaction is that I would not want any more, and the fear of emptiness you brings back to me.
I do not want to have to live with these tricks, I will not force myself to not want you because I know that I would get much more from you. Let me tell
As you are to me indifferent, but it is not true, because I still hate you.
I reset this hatred in the same way I can turn off your brain to make me lie down on the couch stoned by a TV volume too low to understand. All around
says you must break the fucking wall, must be you, because I efforts I've made too many, to skinning, to harden his hands as if I had put in acid.
I do not want anyone, not even me. I do not even want to escape to another place that I hold most dear.
I look at the wall, stop hating, I close my eyes and in the darkness I think of something I suggest instinct.
I would be home.
Home is where our heart is.

My heart is not in no fucking place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment