Thursday, February 4, 2010

Post Wedding Breakfast Wording

just that all the roses that I had are withered yours is still a bud must blossom.


Title: make me laugh
Fandom: original XD
Beta: [info] izzieanne
Characters: Daria , Ilaria, Robert, Anna ( I), Mark, Luke, Lorenzo, Carlo, Achille, Luke
Pairing: Anna / Achilles
Disclaimer: The characters in the story belong to themselves, that these people are just not called Daria, Ilaria, Robert, Anna, Mark, Luke, Lorenzo, Charles Achilles, Luke, and I especially do not call me Anna, even though I liked sapebbe, MOOLTO not get me wrong I like my name!
Notes: • Children
if anyone recognizes it because it's real life is ok I have not asked permission, perhaps this ruin our friendship, but I had to write it, forgive me ♥ •
profit over there, and is the ragalo for Chez!

makes me laugh thinking about how we met, I laugh thinking about the first time I saw you & hellip , and how you've been there the corner of the heart, locked up forever.

Now I'm an adult now, I have twenty-five and on the subway, in front of me is a person, a guy you like.

seems you when you were his age (sixteen, seventeen years), your face makes me go back in time to when we first met, remember?

We had one sixteen p.m. years, we were naive and stupid, vapid three years to tell the truth could be compared to a lifetime. Perhaps you lacked the strength to dream. Have you given up on me, not that it was a great loss, not so special, but for you I was then how come we gave each other? You remember that? Well I will, want to help you remember? Well I will, want to help you remember? Why would I do with great pleasure

we met at the party of Daria, who had invited the whole class only Ilaria, Robert and me. I've seen and I thought "This Achilles is an idiot! Although very nice. "Remember who was with you? You were with Daria's cousin, Mark, Luke and his friends Lorenzo, Carlo was missing. I do not know you and you did not know me, it was a good party, we had fun, we laughed a lot and I've danced with Lawrence, but I remember like it was yesterday that every time the music stops you and I watched fixed on the eyes even though I do not follow you looked like they did on purpose to stop it when it stared. Remember? At one point, Luke turned off the light I could see nothing but a little 'it had been, my eyes were getting used to 'when darkness for' Lorenzo once again invited me to dance with him, was a bit 'sharp but always polite, took my arm, I remember the rimproverasti you for inviting me, without grace and then you asked me with infinite gentleness, "Anna, you want to dance with me?" ... I clearly remember I told you is a dry but impertinent, and I remember that when my hand rested on your genius Luke lit light. Miseriaccia, I thought, because even though it was obvious that I had taken a Cotticelli to Lorenzo, I would have gladly danced with you, in the end were not as bad as you thought. I also remember that I was sitting next to you some other time during the evening but we did nothing but sit and laugh at the comic turn.

That was the first time I saw you. After the party I spent many nights (I think a week) without thinking back to sleep and that your timid Lorenzo request accepted, but never completed.

We meet again two weeks later, Daria had invited me to go out with you and I accepted thinking that I would see Lorenzo. That, after all I saw was you and I met Charles, so as I had never seen. He did not say much but I believe that he remained silent throughout the evening, although I flirted with Lorenzo meanwhile, remember that we looked like two lovers, and also that I had declared to him. We both know how it ended, Lorenzo I refused and I for the first time in my life I've been sick for love.

we met at my birthday party and nothing happened except a vague memory of your scent, because if I remember that night I took your jacket and me, 'I was stuck without your permission.

Now that you remind me, I believe that before the party have called for the first time on home phone, I remember that at that time had Roberta with heart problems, so between us was born the first agreement, you knew that you could come, but I would have told everyone that you did not know yet if it were free.

Then time passed, came the Christmas holidays and we felt on MSN, I invitasti to go out with you, I accepted. I decided that I should forget Lorenzo, you were perfect, but as always happens, we got more , then I still did not know the "real" reason and still do not believe that I'll never know. Not bad. I do not want to know, could ruin the good memories I have of you. We went out again I

, Daria, Ilaria, Luca and Charles, only because we could not have made you more. For the first time I spoke with Charles, it was so. Among the various things that he mumbled, ate the words because he liked, he tried to ask me out, not always as my mouth is never shut up, the trouble was nice that fact.

He was in love with me inside of me I was not thinking about anything, but the trouble was that, you knew that Charles was going out with me, to tell the truth, the whole world knew it. That day came but I told him I did not like, we were friends, though, as you know he is not stopped thinking of me even a moment. Meanwhile

for MSN was born Our story is not history.

I think I loved our talk more than I loved you.

E end. We said goodbye to Charles not to hurt but I think you had another girl.

I laugh thinking about those moments and the fact that he had never forgotten, I like to remember you like, not love at first sight, that's the good memories I have of Lawrence, but the memory of love that ' came out slowly, like a rose that is blooming.

just that all the roses that I had are withered yours is still a bud that must blossom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment