Sunday, January 31, 2010

Temporary Visitor Expired On License

'Sera

Good evening to all. I am new here but it's a little 'circle of time here and I read some wonderful stories of TS3 Owo
Quiiindi although I am totally ignorant on the subject, I've decided to start a "romance sim.
I read on the Internet to make a legacy must follow the rules ... maaa you can just do a story for the delectation of the public? * Ç *
I'll try it. Soon will load the first chapter (I started playing TS3 and I are coming faaaantastiche of ideas).
Unfortunately I can not download much custom content for my Mac does not read all formats> __ \u0026lt;
I hope I do not fool me here because I'm not very experienced and do not even know where I will publish this paper * To help
Otherwise, see you good evening

Luny

0 comments:

Post a Comment