Sunday, August 30, 2009

Babyshower Money Albums

à vendre

And who needs all this power, all this energy.
for those who cultivate this beauty that soon sfiorirà, with whom I look at it.
are beautiful, and I feel good. They are inviting. They are attractive, as demonstrated by the fact that hardly remain indifferent to those who know me, so it's not arrogance. Sometimes I wish that the appeal was not, to then have someone stay with me, even though there is nothing more than a friendship. Friendships do not last.
I have this beauty. This fascination. This determination, this energy.
This ability to do things to emerge from my ashes. They are of pure non-trivial, please do to others with my presence, at least while it lasts, at least until hard, before marching as happens every time, before the others find out that I am human and disappoint them.
I love in a unique way, as far as I have said, my sex is perfect, and the sex got to my fans is definitely beyond the average. Because I love to share the pleasure and love, is my aim and I would not if I could fine. I have not done as many times as I knew I would not have turned out well.
I have everything ready, music, books, movies, and give it to someone, to share the pleasure with someone, because I just, like, do not give.
It all seems useless.
are now just one town not wanted and now I will not belong to me, I will not penetrate me, I do not accept to become my own.
I thought of you and when you were my muse.
to those who share. A
when singing in two voices Something stupid.
do not know what came over me, but I sent a message that says
And then I go and spoil it all By
Saying something stupid like

only because I hope that I could not, keep singing, and you will be forced to responds with a message telling me I love you .

0 comments:

Post a Comment