Friday, September 8, 2006

The Biggest Indian Boobs

, design ...

* ^ ^ Today I went around a bit with Melissa. It was a long time since we did not (indeed, we have always done little strange since we are friends for almost five years) Together with us there was the Linda, the 'new' Linda (pity that we put in III A, is nice) and hue (her god ... I did the basic effect that bad, I feel old).
We stopped for breakfast in a bar for the course, or rather, they ate while I watched, all because of my stingy parents who were unwilling to release 5 € for the breakfast of their only daughter.
Actually it was not in the projects, I wanted to go home, but the 'new' me Linda apostrophe with a "Come on, do not be antisocial!" and so I went with them. I had fun despite the hunger.
Later, as his train arrived an hour and a half later, I kept company with Linda, and not I left it until we met the Zanga and two other girls who were waiting for the train and I left with them.

Today I saw Naruto. And I have asked the classic questions of any innocent bystander watching an anime-rehearsed-by-mediaset:
1) Who the hell take as voice actors? That is, but you read the story before choosing?! My God, there's one good! (Oh better, than some type of Kakashi are good, but totally unsuitable for their characters) Or maybe I, after reviewing four times the 200 points the anime in Japanese with wonderful character voices are too hard ... No, I do not think. They just suck.
2) Who the hell Translate DIAL?! Some blunders that even a two year old child would do! I have not words. Indeed, fortunately some speech has been kept the original meaning, but using words that seemed so easy to hear the children of asylum arguing for a candy!
3) The complaints, cuts ... and I say no more.
4) The symbol ... is not too bad, but I still prefer the wonderful original coding (Give me back WIIIIIIIIIINDDDDDDDD BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH)

General was maintained better than most anime broadcast by Mediaset, but still we did not, not really. And I do not say 'okay, I'm pleased considering precedents' NO! I'm tired of being taken for a ride by Mediaset, Rai and the rest. The stake and their Moige damn!

As far as other lj on the sims 2, I decided it's too much effort to open a part, then I'll use this, posting the story about the private post (I'm a little ashamed to show it in public). Maybe inizerò soon, depends on how effectively I feel like it. It 's long history as ... sooo long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment